- 2 lbs. ground chuck
- 2 c. onion chopped
- 1 T. cooking oil
- 2 packages taco seasoning
- 1 package original ranch salad dressing mix dry
- 4 cans chopped tomatoes
- 1 can pinto beans undrained
- 1 can kidney beans undrained
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1 (4 oz.) can green chilies, drained and chopped
- Sauté onions in oil.
- Add beef and continue stirring until browned.
- Drain well.
- Add seasonings and all other ingredients.
- Simmer for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with corn chips, grated cheese and sour cream
- Chilies are optional.