- 1 (12 oz.) jar creamy peanut butter
- 1 (7oz.) jar marshmallow crème
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 c. chopped salted peanuts
- 2 c. sugar
- 2 c. firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 c. milk
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/4 c. salted peanut halves
- Combine peanut butter, marshmallow crème, vanilla and chopped peanuts in a large bowl, set aside.
- Combine sugar, milk and salt. Stir well.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil, and boil for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and pour over peanut butter mixture: stir quickly until well blended.
- Pour into oiled 13″ x 9″ dish and sprinkle with peanut halves.
- Allow candy to cool at least 2 hours.
- Cut into squares.