- 1(package 5-1/4 oz. au gratin potatoes
- 1 can (11 oz.) kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (10 oz.) Rotel tomatoes, undrained
- 2 c. water
- 2 c. milk
- 2 c. cubed Velveeta cheese
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- in a 3 qt. saucepan, combine the contents of the potato package, corn, tomatoes, and water and mix well.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15-18 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Add milk, cheese, and hot sauce.
- Cook and stir until cheese is melted.
- Hot sauce is optional.