- 1 lb. ground pork sausage
- 16 oz. frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 14-1/2 oz can chicken broth
- 2 c. water
- 1 (10-3/4 oz.) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10-3/4 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 c. milk
- Garnish with shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown sausage and drain.
- Add potatoes, onion chicken broth, and water and bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat, and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Stir in soups and milk, and cook stirring until thoroughly heated.
- Garnish with cheese if desired.