- 4 zucchini cut quartered lengthwise
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder (or more if you like)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine Parmesan, dried thyme, dried oregano, dried basil, garlic powder, and salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Place zucchini on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle the Parmesan mixture. Coat each zucchini thoroughly for better taste.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes or until it is tender. Broil for 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.