Write a review
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 2 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 envelope dry ranch dressing
- medium red pepper chopped
- medium green pepper chopped
- 3/4 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c. chopped broccoli (small pieces)
- 1/2 c. fresh mushrooms, chopped fine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll crescent dough.
- Place in lightly greased 10 X 15 X 1 jelly roll pan, lining both bottom and sides of pan.
- Pat smooth and bake 7 - 8 minutes.
- Combine softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, and salad dressing mix.
- Beat on medium speed until smooth.
- Spread cheese mixture on cooled crust.
- Next sprinkle on the veggies and refrigerate.
- Cut in small squares or rectangles and serve.
William L Brown Farm Market http://williamlbrownfarmmarket.com/