Vegetable Kabobs with Spinach Dip
Write a review
- Broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, cherry tomato's, green and red bell pepper and zucchini
- 2 c. low fat yogurt
- 1/4 c. low calorie mayonnaise
- 4 green onions chopped
- 2 T. fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 10 oz. package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry.
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, onion, lemon juice and garlic.
- Stir in spinach until mixture is well blended.
- Refrigerate dip.
- Rinse all the vegetables and pat dry with paper towel.
- With fingers, remove the flowery heads from the broccoli and cauliflower.
- Pull the stems off the mushrooms and green stems from the tomatoes.
- Trim the ends of peppers and cut zucchini into thick slices.
- Carefully push vegetables onto skewers.
- Serve with dip.
William L Brown Farm Market http://williamlbrownfarmmarket.com/