Write a review
- 20 large mushrooms
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 4-5 bacon strips
- 1/2 lb. sausage
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pull stems out of mushrooms and chop with green onions.
- Place caps in casserole dish.
- Fry bacon and crumble.
- Cook chopped onions and mushroom stems in bacon grease.
- Brown Sausage.
- Mix all with cream cheese.
- Put 1 T. mixture in each mushroom cap.
- Bake 20 minutes and brown tops under broiler.
William L Brown Farm Market http://williamlbrownfarmmarket.com/