Write a review
- 2 package cream cheese - (1 large & 1 small)
- 2 cans shrimp
- 2 envelopes Knox gelatin
- 1/2 c. cold water
- 1/4 c. lemon juice
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 c. finely chopped celery
- 1 grated onion
- 2 medium jars pimento, chopped fine
- dash garlic salt and Tabasco
- Club Crackers
- Drain shrimp and keep juice.
- Bring juice to a boil and melt cream cheese.
- Dissolve gelatin in water and mix with cheese and shrimp juice.
- Add remaining ingredients and crumbled shrimp.
- Mix well and pour into lightly oiled mold.
- Chill until set.
- Serve with club crackers.
William L Brown Farm Market http://williamlbrownfarmmarket.com/