Write a review
- 1 lb. Can Salmon (Tuna is better)
- 8 oz. package cream cheese softened
- 1 T. lemon
- 2 T. grated onion
- 1 t. prepared horseradish
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/2 t. liquid smoke
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans
- 3 T. parsley
- Drain and Flake salmon or tuna removing skin and bone.
- Combine soft cream cheese and all ingredients except nuts and parsley.
- Mix thoroughly and chill several hours.
- Shape cheese mixture into log and roll in nut/parsley mix.
- Serve with crackers.
William L Brown Farm Market http://williamlbrownfarmmarket.com/