Cheese Pecan Wafers
Write a review
- 1 lb. sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 t. salt
- 2-1/4 c. flour
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 t. pepper sauce
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Grate cheese and mix with butter and let stand in warm spot until soft.
- Mix in rest of ingredients and blend well.
- Shape into balls the size of marbles.
- Place on cookie sheet (use damp cheese cloth stretched over a small glass to press into rounds)
- Place a pecan half into each wafer and bake 30 minutes or until brown.
William L Brown Farm Market http://williamlbrownfarmmarket.com/