Write a review
- 1 can tomato soup
- 2 T. gelatin, dissolved in 1/2 c. cold water
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 c. lump crabmeat
- 1 c. cooked shrimp, chopped
- 1/2 c. chopped celery
- 1/4 c. chopped onion
- Bring soup to a boil.
- Add dissolved gelatin
- Blend cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Fold cream cheese mixture into soup mixture.
- Stir in crab, shrimp, onions, and celery.
- Pour into 1-1/2 quart mold sprayed with Pam.
- Chill overnight.
William L Brown Farm Market http://williamlbrownfarmmarket.com/