Sausage Biscuit Bites
Write a review
- 1 tube 7.5 oz. refrigerated buttermilk biscuit
- 1 T. margarine, melted
- 4-1/2 t. grated parmesan cheese
- 1 t. dried oregano
- 1 8 oz. package brown and serve sausage links
- Preheat oven to 375.
- On lightly floured surface, roll out each biscuit into a 4" circle and brush with butter.
- Combine parmesan cheese and oregano and sprinkle on biscuit.
- Place sausage link in center of each and roll up.
- Cut into 4 pieces.
- Insert toothpick into each.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 8 - 10 minutes or until golden brown.
William L Brown Farm Market http://williamlbrownfarmmarket.com/