Write a review
- 1 large package cream cheese softened
- 1 small to medium onion finely chopped
- 1 small can chopped ripe olives drained
- 1 small can chopped green chilies
- 1 t. garlic powder or salt
- 1 small jalapeno, finely chopped
- Large flour tortillas
- Mix cream cheese, olives, chilies, spices and jalapenos, and spread on tortillas.
- Roll tortillas and wrap in wax paper.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Slice rolls in 1/4" to 1/2' slices.
William L Brown Farm Market http://williamlbrownfarmmarket.com/