Write a review
- 1/2 lb. Boiled Ham
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 t. paprika
- 3-1/2 t. horseradish
- 1 T. sour cream
- Parsley (optional)
- When cream cheese is softened, mix all ingredients except ham to smooth consistency.
- Spread thickly on ham slices and roll.
- Secure both ends with toothpicks.
- One hour before serving, place in freezer until rolls are firm but not frozen.
- Slice in jelly roll fashion and garnish with parsley
William L Brown Farm Market http://williamlbrownfarmmarket.com/