Vidalia onion casserole version 2
Write a review
- 1/2 c. butter
- 2 eggs beaten
- 4 medium Vidalia onions in 1/4 inch rings
- 15 crushed saltine crackers
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 to 3/4 c. milk
- 1 c. shredded sharp cheese
- Saute onions in butter until clear.
- Reserve 3 T. crackers, place rest in bottom of greased 2 qt. casserole
- Add soup and onions in layers.
- Combine milk and eggs and pour over.
- Top with cheese and crackers.
- Bake at 350 for 20 to 30 minutes.
William L Brown Farm Market http://williamlbrownfarmmarket.com/