Write a review
- 1 or 2 tomatoes depending on size
- 1 c. Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 c. Sharp cheese
- 1 c. mayo
- 1/2 package bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 pie crust
- Bake pie crust until crisp and light brown,
- Slice tomato and put in the pie crust.
- Mix the cheeses and mayo together.
- Salt and pepper tomato slices.
- Pour the cheese mixture over tomatoes.
- Bake at 350 until cheese is bubbly and melted.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with crumbled bacon.
William L Brown Farm Market http://williamlbrownfarmmarket.com/