Apple Crisp Version 2
Great served with Ice Cream. Peaches can also be used!
Write a review
- 5 to 6 cups sliced apples
- 1 c. plain flour (sifted)
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 t. baking powder
- 3/4 t. salt
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 c. melted and cooled shortening
- 1/2 t. cinnamon
- Place apples in greased 6 X 10 baking dish.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and egg and mix until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over apples.
- Pour 1/2 c. shortening over top and sprinkle with 1/2 t. cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes until brown.
William L Brown Farm Market http://williamlbrownfarmmarket.com/