Greek Chicken Stuffed Peppers
These Greek chicken stuffed peppers are an easy yet delicious meal that is low carb and Paleo.
Write a review
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 cup of grape tomatoes. halved
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon basil
- 2 cups cooked diced chicken
- 1 jar of artichoke salad (from Aldi)
- 2 cups of cauliflower riced
- 2 cups baby spinach chopped
- ½ cup of sun dried tomatoes
- 5 sweet peppers, halved
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Microwave the peppers for 4 minutes. I had to do this in two batches.
- Meanwhile add olive oil and garlic to a large saute pan.
- Saute for 1 minute and then add grape tomatoes, oregano, basil and cook for 1 more minute.
- Add your artichoke salad and let simmer for a couple minutes.
- Add the cooked chicken and cauliflower and continue to simmer for 1 minutes.
- Add your spinach and stir until the spinach is wilted. Then take off the stove to cool.
- Place your pepper halves in a large baking dish.
- When the chicken mixture has cooled stuff each pepper with the mix.You might have a bvit leftover depending on how big your peppers are.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve as is, over rice or cauliflower rice.
William L Brown Farm Market http://williamlbrownfarmmarket.com/